Internet2 Spring 2011 Member Meeting Netcast Sessions Available
Even if you aren't able to attend the Spring Internet2 Member Meeting this year, you can still catch many sessions of the meeting which will be netcast live, including the K20 meeting on Monday April 18th.
For the first time, the K20 Initiative is making its full program available for general viewing via live webcast. The K20 program committee has lined up a really exciting agenda and now you can tune in without ever leaving your office!
The National Internet2 K20 Initiative invites innovators from Internet2 member institutions, community colleges, K-12 schools, libraries, advocacy groups and associations, federal agencies, museums, and other cultural, artistic, historic, and scientific organizations throughout the United States and around the world to explore real-world examples of how extending access to the Internet2 Network is broadening and deepening opportunities in learning, scholarship, and science. This meeting is a celebration of existing partnerships and collaborations and an opportunity to welcome new collaborators into the Internet2 K20 community.
Tune into the Netcast at the following location: http://events.internet2.edu/2011/spring-mm/agenda.cfm?go=netcast
Remote participants can interact live with the audience and speakers by tweeting us @internet2k20using hashtag #I2K20, or posting a message to the K20 Initiative facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Internet2-K20-Initiative/207638395921406
Additional live netcast sessions at the upcoming Spring Internet2 Member Meeting include:
- Internet2 Network Services and Operations Update
- R&D Update
- Evolving Internet2 Network Services Post-BTOP: Advanced Network Leadership, Research Support and Global Reach
- InCommon Policy Forum
- US UCAN Policy Panel: R&E Broadband Universal Service Programs, and Regulatory Considerations
- General Session - The Fate of the Future Internet: Can we get there from here?
- More Than the Network: Research & Education Networks Building Community
- Supporting Research Communities: Collaborations in Action
- Security Update
- InCommon Certificate Service - Experiences from Deployers
- Internet2 Executive Meet & Greet & Update
- Authorization and Intelligent Design
- General Session
- African Regional Research Networks: Creating Intra-African and Global Connectivity and Linkages
- Shared Cyberinfrastructure for Global Cancer Research
For additional details about the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting or to view the complete program of sessions, please visit the meeting website at http://events.internet2.edu/2011/spring-mm/index.html